Pasquale Patrizio MD, MBE, HCLD
Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Director, In Vitro Fertilization Program; Director, Fertility Preservation Program
Fertility and Infertility; Cryopreservation; Oocyte biology; Embryonic competence
In Vitro Fertilization and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection; Fertility Preservation for cancer patients (Eggs-Embryos-Ovary-Spermatozoa-Testis Cryopreservation); Genetics of Female and Male Infertility; Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis; Ethical issues in reproduction
- Fragouli E, Wells D, Iager AE, Kayisli UA, Patrizio P. Alteration of gene expression in human cumulus cells as a potential indicator of oocyte aneuploidy. Hum Reprod 27 (8):2559-68, 2012
- Wyndham N. Figueira P and Patrizio P. A persistent misperception: Assisted Reproductive Technology can reverse the aged biological clock. Fertil. Steril. 97(5): 1044-47, 2012
- Johnson J and Patrizio P. Ovarian cryopreservation strategies and the fine control of ovarian follicle development in vitro. Ann. N.Y.Acad. Sci 1221: 40-46, 2011
- Arav A, Gavish Z, Elami A, Revel A, Gosden RG, Patrizio P. A Six-Year Record of Ovarian Function after Orthotopic Vascular Transplantation of Whole Cryopreserved Sheep Ovaries RMB on line 20(1): 48-52, 2010
- Patrizio P and Sakkas D. From oocyte to baby: a clinical evaluation of the biological efficiency of in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril 91 (4):1061-6, 2009.
- Wells D and Patrizio P. Gene expression profiling of human oocytes at different maturational stages and after in vitro maturation. Am J OB/GYN 198:455e.1-e11, 2008.
- Caplan A and Patrizio P Beginning of the end of the “embryo wars”. Lancet, March 28, 373 (9669):1074-75, 2009.