Lubna Pal MBBS, MRCOG (UK)
Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Director, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Program; Director, Menopause Program
Departments & Organizations
Program for Biomedical EthicsWomen & Child Health
Women's Sleep Health Program
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences: Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility: Yale Fertility Center; Perimenopausal & Menopausal Therapy Program
Decline in ovarian reserve and multisystem implications thereof; Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and metabolic implications; Menopause; Vitamin D and Reproductive Function more...
- M.B.B.S., Dow Medical College, 1988
- MRCOG, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, UK, 1994
- M.S., Yeshiva University, 2006
- Pal L, Zhang K, Zeitlian G, Santoro N. Characterizing the reproductive hormone milieu in infertile women with diminished ovarian reserve.Fertil Steril. 2008 Dec 17. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kummer N, Martin JR, Pal L.Diminished ovarian reserve in a woman with a balanced 13;21 translocation. Fertil Steril. 2009 Mar;91(3):931.e3-5. Epub 2008 Sep 30.