Michael J. Paidas MD
Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Co- Director, Yale Women and Children's Center for Blood Disorders; Co- Director, National Hemophilia Foundation- Baxter Clinical Fellowship at Yale; Interim Chief, Section of Maternal Fetal Medicine; Interim Director, Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship; Interim Chief, Obstetrical Service, YNHH
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences: Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Prenatal Diagnostic Service; High-Risk Pregnancy Program; Maternal Special Care Unit; Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Program; Clinicians | Women and Children's Center for Blood Disorders, Yale | Perinatal Research | Endometrial Hemostasis/Thrombosis and Angiogenesis Unit
Fetal loss; Preeclampsia; Fetal growth restriction; Preterm delivery; Abruption; Thromboembolism; Postpartum hemorrhage; Inherited and acquired thrombophilia; Alloimmune thrombocytopenia more...
- B.S., Fairfield University, 1982
- M.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, 1987
- Lykke J, Paidas MJ, Langhoff-Roos J. Recurring Complications in Second Pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 2009 Jun;113(6):1217-24.
- Lykke JA, Langhoff-Roos, Sibai BM, Funai E, Triche EW, Paidas MJ. Hypertensive pregnancy disorders and subsequent cardiovascular morbidity and type 2 diabetes mellitus in the mother. Hypertension. 2009 Jun;53(6):944-51.
- Rodger MA, Paidas M, Claire M, Middeldorp S, Kahn S, Martinelli I, Hague W, Rosene Montella K, Greer I. Inherited Thrombophilia and Pregnancy Complications Revisited. Obstet Gynecol. 2008 Aug;112(2):320-324.