Erica Candice Dun MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences
Departments & Organizations
Endometriosis; chronic pelvic pain; female veteran disparities more...
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 05/1998
- MAST OTHER, Yale School of Public Health, 2000
- M.D., Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2004
- Nezhat CH and Dun EC. Enclosed transvaginal morcellation of an enlarged uterus after total laparoscopic hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy. Fertil Steril, in press.
- Nezhat CH and Dun EC. Laparoscopically-assisted, hysteroscopic removal of an interstitial pregnancy with a fertility-preserving technique. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2014 April 23, Epub ahead of print.
- Nezhat CH, Dun EC, Katz A, and Wieser F. Comparison of the Office Visceral Slide Test versus Two Perioperative Ultrasound Tests for Predicting Obliterating Periumbilical Adhesions. Obstet Gynecol, 2014 May;123(5):1049-1056.