Christian M Pettker MD
Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Medical Director, Labor and Birth, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Patient Safety; Induction of labor; Management of labor and delivery; Intra-amniotic infection and inflammation; Clinical trials and clinical research design more...
- B.A., Princeton University, 1995
- M.D., Columbia University, 2000
- Pettker CM, Thung ST, Raab CA, Donohue KP, Copel JA, Lockwood CJ, Funai EF. A comprehensive patient safety program improves safety climate and culture. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011;204:216.e1-6.
- Pettker CM, Funai EF. Getting it right when things go wrong. JAMA. 2010;303(10):977-978.
- Pettker CM, Thung SF. Norwitz ER, Buhimschi CS, Raab CA,, Copel JA, Kuczynski E, Lockwood CJ, Funai EF. Impact of a comprehensive patient safety strategy on obstetric adverse events. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;200:492.e1-492.e8.