Christian M Pettker MD
Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Medical Director, Labor & Birth Unit and Maternal Special Care Unit, Yale-New Haven Hospital; Chief of Obstetrics, Yale School of Medicine and Yale-New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Patient Safety; Induction of labor; Management of labor and delivery; Intra-amniotic infection and inflammation; Clinical trials and clinical research design more...
- B.A., Princeton University, 1995
- M.D., Columbia University, 2000
- 5. Pettker CM, Thung SF, Lipkind HS, Illuzzi JL, Buhimschi CS, Raab CA, Copel JA, Lockwood CJ, Funai EF. A comprehensive obstetric patient safety program reduces liability claims and payments. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2014;XX:XX. In press.
- Mackeen AD, Khalifeh A, Fleisher J, Vogell A, Han C, Sendecki J, Pettker CM, Leiby BE, Baxter JK, Sfakianaki A, Berghella V. Suture compared with staple skin closure after cesarean delivery: a randomized controlled trial. Obstet Gynecol 2014;123:1169–75.
- Zuckerwise LC, Pettker CM, Illuzzi J, Raab CA, Lipkind HS. Use of a novel visual aid to improve estimation of obstetric blood loss. Obstet Gynecol 2014;123:982–6.