France Galerneau MD, FRCS(C)
Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences
Dr Galerneau was born and raised in Canada where she completed her medical education including a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology and fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine. After practicing perinatalogy for 12 years at University of British Columbia in Canada, she joined the MFM team at Yale University.
Her scholarly interests include: undergraduate medical education in the field of reproduction, graduate education in maternal-fetal-medicine, particularly Ob&Gyn ultrasound, fetal ultrasound, fetal assessment and maternal complications of pregnancy.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Cairo, Egypt; Alexandria, Egypt(2009 - 2009)
Member of an Obstetrics and Gynecology delegation. Hospital and clinic visits, meeting and conferences with local faculty.
Education & Training
- University of Montreal, Canada (1982)
- University of Montreal, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Universtiy of British Columbia, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Harvard-Macy Institute - Harvard University, Program for Educators in the Healthcare Professions