Robert Bradford Duckrow MD
Associate Professor of Neurology and of Neurosurgery; Chief, Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
Electroencephalography; Epilepsy; Time Series Analysis; Regional interaction of brain electrical activity during seizure onset and propagation; Generation and influence of electrical fields in the brain; Computational methods of electroencephalographic analysis; Deep brain stimulation for epilepsy; Implanted medical devices; Ethics of medical research
- Heck CN, King-Stephens D, Massey AD, Nair DR, Jobst BC, Barkley GL, Salanova V, Cole AJ, Smith MC, Gwinn RP, Skidmore C, Van Ness PC, Bergey GK, Park YD, Miller I, Geller E, Rutecki PA, Zimmerman R, Spencer DC, Goldman A, Edwards JC, Leiphart JW, Wharen RE, Fessler J, Fountain NB, Worrell GA, Gross RE, Eisenschenk S, Duckrow RB, Hirsch LJ, Bazil C, O'Donovan CA, Sun FT, Courtney TA, Seale CG, Morrell MJ. Two-year seizure reduction in adults with medically intractable partial onset epilepsy treated with responsive neurostimulation: final results of the RNS System Pivotal trial. Epilepsia 2014 Mar;55(3):432-41
- Duncan D, Duckrow RB, Pincus SM, Goncharova I, Hirsch LJ, Spencer DD, Coifman RR, Zaveri HP. Intracranial EEG evaluation of relationship within a resting state network. Clin. Neurophysiol. 2013 Oct;124(10):1943-51
- Morrell M, RNS System in Epilepsy Study Group (Duckrow RB, Site Principal Investigator). Responsive cortical stimulation for the treatment of medically intractable partial epilepsy. Neurology 77:1295-1304, 2011
- Zaveri HP, Duckrow RB, Spencer SS. Concerning the observation of an electrical potential at a distance from an intracranial electrode contact. Clinical Neurophysiology 120:1873-1875, 2009
- Durazzo TS, Spencer SS, Duckrow RB, Novotny EJ, Spencer DD, Zaveri HP. Temporal distributions of seizure occurrence from various epileptogenic regions. Neurology 70:1265-1271, 2008.
- Duckrow RB, Tcheng TK. Daily variation in an intracranial EEG feature in humans detected by a responsive neurostimulator system. Epilepsia 48(8):1614-1620, 2007.