Khalid M Abbed MD
Associate Professor of Neurosurgery; Chief, Neurosurgery Spine; Director, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery; Director, Spine Tumor Surgery; Co-Director, YNHH Spine Center
Departments & Organizations
Clinical trials; Outcome studies; New technologies and innovations in spine surgery; Minimally invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF); Back surgery vs open TLIF more...
- BS, University of Illinois, 1993
- M.D., University of Illinois College of Medicine, 1999
- Abbed KM, Lieberman IH. Medical and Surgical Treatment of Cervical Radiculopathy: Pathoanatomy, Workup , and When to Refer. Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine.
- Abbed KM, Coumans JV. Cervical Radiculopathy: Pathophysiology, Presentation, and Clinical Evaluation. Neurosurgery. 2007 Jan 60(1 Supplement): pp 28-34
- Abbed KM, Chiocca EA. Surgical Management of Cerebellar Astrocytomas in Schmidek and Sweets (eds): Operative Neurosurgical Techniques, ed 5. Thieme. 2005