Prepare for an Appointment
Before your first appointment, you will receive a new patient questionnaire in the mail. We ask that you fill this out in advance and bring it with you to your appointment. We also ask that you bring:
- Any CAT or MRI scans pertinent to the reason for your appointment. We prefer actual scans, as reports are often insufficient. We gladly accept scans in a CD-ROM format.
- Reports of previous surgeries for the condition we are discussing with you.
- Any notes of previous evaluations for the condition we are discussing with you.
For a Pediatric Appointment Please Also Include
Before your first appointment, please download a patient questionnaire form here. Fill it out and bring it with you to your scheduled appointment.
- A copy of your child's head circumference chart. Your pediatrician should be able send it to us directly. Our fax number is (203) 785-2036.
- It is important that a parent or legal guardian accompany their child to the appointment.
- It is equally important that the child to be present during the consultation.