- Participate in daily teaching by senior residents during work rounds (case directed learning).
- Read standard neurosurgery texts and landmark articles.
- Present at required weekly teaching conferences and incorporate current literature reviews.
- Sit for the neurosurgery board examination each year.
ProgressionProgress is expected in knowledge of medical literature as demonstrated in teaching rounds, conferences, primary examinations and patient care.
- Primary Examination for self assessment
- Resident presentations