June Gruber Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology and Associate Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Emotion; Emotion Regulation; Bipolar Disorder; Psychophysiology; Neuroimaging
- B.A., U.C. Berkeley, 2003
- Ph.D., U.C. Berkeley, 2009
- Oveis, C., Cohen, A. B., Gruber, J., Shiota, M. N., & Haidt, J. & Keltner, D. (2009). Respiratory sinus arrhythmia is associated with tonic positive emotionality. Emotion, 9, 265-270.
- Gruber, J., Culver, J. L., Johnson, S. L., Nam, J., Keller, K. L., & Ketter, T.K. (2009). Do positive emotions predict symptomatic change in bipolar disorder? Bipolar Disorders, 11, 330-336.
- Gruber, J., Johnson, S. L., Oveis, C, & Keltner, D. (2008). Risk for mania and positive emotional responding: Too much of a good thing? Emotion, 8(1), 23-33.