Gregory Russell Samanez-Larkin Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Brain Signal Variability
United States; Germany(2012)
Professor Samanez-Larkin is working with Douglas Garrett and colleagues at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development on a series of studies related to characterizing variability in neural signals as measured with functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
- Risky Decision Making in the Aging Brain
New Haven, United States; Berlin, Germany; Basel, Switzerland(2010)
Professor Samanez-Larkin is working with Rui Mata and colleagues at the University of Basel and Max Planck Institute for Human Development on a series of studies focused on characterizing how decision making changes in old age.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan (04/2003)
- Stanford University (2008)
- Stanford University (2010)
- Post-Doctoral Fellow
- Vanderbilt University, Psychology (2010 - 2013)
Honors & Recognition
- K99/R00 Pathway to Independence Award
National Institute on Aging (2012)