Richard Nowak MD, MS
Assistant Professor of Neurology; Director, Program in Clinical & Translational Neuromuscular Research; Director, Yale Myasthenia Gravis Clinic
Departments & Organizations
Myasthenia Gravis; Guillian-Barre Syndrome (GBS); CIDP; Immune Therapies, Neuropathy; Charcot Marie Tooth Disease; ALS. more...
- B.S., Loyola University of Chicago, 1997
- M.S., Northwestern University, 1999
- M.D., Drexel University College of Medicine, 2007
- Nowak RJ, DiCapua DB, Zebardast, N, Goldstein JM. Response of Patients with Refractory Myasthenia Gravis to Rituximab: A Retrospective Study. Therapeutic Advances in Neurological Disorders. 2011, Sept; 4(5): 259-266.
- Nowak RJ, Cuny GD, Choi S, Lansbury PT, Ray SS. Improving binding specificity of pharmacological chaperones that target mutant superoxide dismutase-1 linked to familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis using computational methods. J Med Chem. 2010, Apr 8;53(7):2709-18.
- Ray SS, Nowak RJ, Brown RH Jr, Lansbury PT Jr. Small-molecule-mediated stabilization of familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-linked superoxide dismutase mutants against unfolding and aggregation. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2005, Mar 8; 102(10): 3639-44.