Jennifer Lea Dearborn, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Departments & Organizations
brain vascular health, nutrition and stroke, secondary prevention of stroke more...
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 2003
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2009
- M.P.H., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2009
- Dearborn, JL, Schneider ALC, Gottesman RF, Kurth T, Pankow JS, Couper DJ, Rose KM, Williams MA, Peterlin BL. Adiponectin and Lepin Levels in Migraineurs in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study. Neurology, in press.
- Dearborn JL, Knopman D, Sharrett AR, Schneider ALC, Jack CR, Coker LH, Alonso A, Selvin E, Mosley TH, Wagenknecht LE, Windham BG, Gottesman RF. The Metabolic Syndrome and Cognitive Decline in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study (ARIC). Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders, 2014;38:337-346.
- Bahrainwala ZS, Hillis AE, Dearborn J, Gottesman RF. Neglect performance in acute stroke is related to severity of white matter hyperintensities. Cerebrovascular Diseases 2014, 37:223-230.