Geoffrey Miller MA MB BCh MPhil MD, FRCP, FRACP
Professor of Pediatrics (Neurology) and of Neurology; Clinical Director Yale Pediatric Neurology, Co-Director Yale/MDA Pediatric Neuromuscular Clinic
Departments & Organizations
Outcome studies; Follow-up of high risk premature and full term infants; Bioethics; Pediatric neuromuscular disorder; Neurodevelopmental disorder; Cerebral palsy; Extreme prematurity more...
- M.B.Ch.B., Trinity College, Dublin, 1972
- M.Phil., University of Glasgow, 2002
- Miller G. Ten Days in Texas. Hastings Center Report; 2007:37: July/August
- Maricich SM, Azizi P, Jones JY, Hunter JV, O’Brian Smith E, Miller G. Myelination as assessed by conventional MRI is normal in young children with idiopathic developmental delay. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol.
- Lu C, Lin J, Rajawat YS, Jerng H, Rami TG, Sanchez X, DeFreitas G, Miller G, Bowles NE, Khoury DS, Towbin JA. Functional and clinical characterization of a mutation in KCNJ2 associated with Andersen – Tawil syndrome. J Med Genet 2006; 43: 653-9