David Y. Hwang MD
Assistant Professor of Neurology; Staff Neurointensivist, Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit
Departments & Organizations
Neurocritical care; Intensive care unit; Family satisfaction; Consistency of communication by ICU staff; Family anxiety and depression in the ICU; Palliative care more...
- B.S., Emory University, 2001
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 2006
- *Hwang, D.Y., *D. Yagoda, H.M. Perrey, T.M. Tehan, M. Guanci, L. Ananian, P.F., Currier, J.P. Cobb, and J. Rosand. Consistency of communication among intensive care unit staff as perceived by family members of patients surviving to discharge. In press for the Journal of Critical Care. *Co-first authorship
- *Hwang, D.Y., *D. Yagoda, H.M. Perrey, T.M. Tehan, M. Guanci, L. Ananian, P.F., Currier, J.P. Cobb, and J. Rosand. Assessment of satisfaction with care among family members of survivors in a neuroscience intensive care unit. In press for the Journal of Neuroscience Nursing. *Co-first authorship
- Hwang, D.Y., G.S. Silva, K.L. Furie, and D.M. Greer. Comparative sensitivity of computed tomography vs. magnetic resonance imaging for detecting acute posterior fossa infarct. The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2012, 42:559-565.