The Division of Neurocritical Care and Emergency Neurology
Welcome to the Yale Division of Neurocritical Care and Emergency Neurology. Here, you will find a multidisciplinary team dedicated to improving the lives of patients and families who have suffered from acute neurological injury. Our neurointensivists, neurosurgeons, nurses, and therapists work in the first and only dedicated neuroscience intensive care unit in Connecticut. Our team consists of international leaders in clinical care, research, and education. We are committed to bringing scientific advances to our patients and providing cutting-edge therapies in a compassionate environment. We encourage you to contact our team, should you wish to learn more about what we do.
- Kevin Sheth, MD, Division Chief, Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Emily Gilmore, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology
- David Greer, MD, MA, Professor of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- David Hwang, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Evie Marcolini, MD, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine and Neurology
- Cathy Corso – Administrative Assistant
- Kimberly Hall – Manager, Research Program
- Kelly Poskus – Nurse Manager, Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit
Patient families, prospective visitors, and those with an interest in neuroscience are important members of our team. We would be happy to hear from you and receive an feedback or interest you may have to offer. Please contact our division at 203-737-8051.