Headache and the Division of General Neurology
The Division of General Neurology evaluates and treats all neurological conditions. The division includes the Yale Headache Center, which specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of headaches, and the Yale Neurology Resident Clinics. The Resident Clinics offer specialized care in general neurology and stroke and include the Neurology Urgent Access Clinic (NUAC). The goal of NUAC is to allow expedited evaluation of patients seen in the emergency room as well as those referred from physicians requiring an urgent assessment. A major role of the division is to ensure patients are seen by appropriate sub-specialists within the department. If the diagnosis is unclear then the General Neurology Division will initially evaluate patients and make internal referrals to the appropriate sub-specialists to allow for the best possible care.
- Babar Khokhar, MD, MBA, Division Chief, Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Gordon Buchanan, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Christopher Gottschalk, MD, Clinical Instructor in Neurology
- Steven Novella, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Anna Szekely, MD, Associate Research Scientist of Genetics and Neurology
- Norman Werdiger, MD, Associate Clinical Professor of Neurology