Jason Lee Gerrard MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery and of Neurobiology; Section Chief, Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience
Office of Student ResearchInterdepartmental Neuroscience ProgramNeurobiologyNeurosurgery: Epilepsy Surgery; Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery; Epilepsy Program; Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
Epilepsy; Seizure detection; Development of intelligent brain-machine devices for treatment of neurological disease; Neural networks; Movement disorders more...
- Ph.D., University of Arizona, 2002
- M.D., University of Arizona, 2004
- J.L. Gerrard, H.P. Zaveri, W. Kasoff, K.P. Vives, L.H. Hirsch, R.B. Duckrow, D.D. Spencer (2012) Expanding the intracranial montage does not increase IcEEG morbidity. American Epilepsy Society Meeting. San Diego, CA
- S. R. Patel, S.A. Sheth, M.K. Mian, J. Gale, J.L. Gerrard, B. Greenberg, D. Dougherty, E. Eskandar (2012) Human single-unit responses in the nucleus accumbens during a financial decision-making task. Computational and Systems Neuroscience Annual Meeting. Salt Lake City, UT.
- S.R. Patel, J.L. Gerrard, E. Eskandar. (2010) Modulation of primate hippocampal local field potential during learning. Program No. 204.18. 2010 Neuroscience Meeting. San Diego, CA; Society for Neuroscience, 2010. Online.