Daeyeol Lee PhD
Professor of Neurobiology and of Psychology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Neurobiology: Kavli Institute for Neuroscience | Swartz Program in Theoretical Neurobiology
Stress & Addiction Clinical Research Program
Neural mechanisms of sequence learning and selection, decision making under uncertainty, inter-temporal choice, token & conditioned reinforcements; Reinforcement learning; Behavioral economics and game theory; Function of primate prefrontal cortex and basal ganglia; Coding and transmission of information in a population of neurons more...
- B.A., Seoul National University, 1989
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1995
- Newsome WT, Glimcher PW, Gottlieb J, Lee D, Platt ML (2013) Comment on "In monkeys making value-based decisions, LIP neurons encode salience and not action value". Science 340: 430.
- Lee D (2013) Decision making: from neuroscience to psychiatry. Neuron 78: 233-248.
- Kim H, Lee D, and Jung MW (2013) Signals for previous goal choice persist in the dorsomedial, but not dorsolateral striatum of rats. Journal of Neuroscience 33: 35-51.