Anthony J Koleske PhD
Professor of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry and of Neurobiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Neurobiology: Kavli Institute for Neuroscience
Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry: Neurobiology
Neuronal morphogenesis and degeneration; Stress; Schizophrenia; Cell migration; Cancer; Metastasis; Adhesion receptors more...
- B.S., University of Wisconsin, 1988
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1993
- Warren, M.S., Gourley, S.L., Lin, Y.-C., Simpson, M.A., Taylor, J.R., Greer, C.A. and Koleske, A.J. (2012) Integrin ß1 signals through Arg to regulate postnatal dendritic arborization, synapse density, and behavior. J Neurosci. In press.
- Gourley, S.L., Olevska, A., Warren, M.S., Taylor, J., and Koleske, A.J. (2012) Arg kinase regulates prefrontal dendritic spine refinement and cocaine-induced plasticity. J Neurosci. In press.
- MacGrath, S.M. and Koleske, A.J. (2012) Cell Science at a glance: cortactin. J Cell Sci, In press.