Have a new research idea? Want to submit a protocol at the MRRC for a new study? Here you will find a wealth of information about getting started - submitting new protocols, scheduling scanner time, usage charges, and renewing protocols at the MRRC. Please review all relevant documents carefully.
All new investigators with studies that involves the use of the MRRC are required complete the following:
- Read and sign the MRRC Imaging Policy .
- Read the MRRC Safety Policy.
- Have a valid HIC#: http://info.med.yale.edu/hic/.
- Complete IRB Training.
- Complete MR Safety Training. Further instructions on fulfulling the MR Safety Training are detailed in the MRRC Imaging Policy document.
- Proposal for Use of MRRC Resources
- Protocol Submissions for MRRC
- Protocol Renewal Criteria
- 4T Billing Information & Adverse Event Reporting
For more information, please contact:Meko Owens-Ward