Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reserve behavioral testing and mock scanner rooms?
All 3 behavioral testing rooms and the mock scanner room can be reserved using the online booking system. Yahoo calendars have been created for booking time slots for each of these rooms. For reserving time in the behavioral testing rooms at the MRRC, visit http://calendar.yahoo.com/.
Please Note: Usernames and passwords for these calendars are not posted here for security reasons. Please contact Jeetu (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request this information for the room that you are interested in reserving.
1 - Behavioral testing room (TAC-NL05)collapse
2 - Behavioral testing room (TAC-NL03A)
3 - Behavioral testing room (TAC-NL33A)
Mock Scanner Room (TAC-NL33)
- How do I reserve child mock scanner?
See the answer to How do I reserve behavioral testing rooms?collapse
- How do I obtain my scan data?
- How do I submit a proposal for the use of MRRC resources?
Follow the instructions in the Proposal for Use of MRRC Resources.collapse
- How do I submit a protocol at the MRRC?
- How do I renew a protocol at the MRRC?