Abstract Deadline January 29, 2016.
There will be a limited number of proffered talks and posters on the following fMRI topics, including multimodality/neurophysiology; connectivity; networks and modeling; acquisition and analysis methods; functional neuroanatomy, and clinical applications.
- Functional connectivity methods - network measures
- Connectivity and Behavior
- Integrated structural and functional connectivity – methods & stationarity and spectral components
- Clinical applications of functional connectivity or multimodal measures of connectivity
- Neuroanatomy and brain mapping
One page Abstracts for proffered talks or posters can be submitted to Lesley Nadeau-Foti at : email@example.com