Dana C Peters PhD
Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Diagnostic Radiology: Bioimaging Sciences: Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Magnetic Resonance Research Center
Yale Translational Research Imaging Center (Y-TRIC)
Magnetic Resonance Imaging; Atrial fibrillation; Radial imaging; Late gadolinium enhancement; Cardiac imaging more...
- B.S., Johns Hopkins University,
- Ph.D., UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN, MADISON, 2000
- Peters DC, Wylie JV, Hauser TH, Nezafat R, Kissinger KV, Goddu B, Han Y, Woo J, Josephson ME, Manning WJ. Recurrence of Atrial Fibrillation following RF ablation Correlates with Extent of Post-procedural Left Atrial Scarring on Late Gadolinium Enhancement Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, J Am Coll Cardiol Img 2009; 2:308-316.
- Han Y, Peters DC, Manning WJ. A shorter myocardium and blood optimal inversion time difference suggests diffuse fibrosis in dilated cardiomyopathy, JMRI 2009:30:967-972.
- Peters DC, Appelbaum EA, Dokhan B, et al. LV Infarct Size and Peri-Infarct Zone and Papillary Scar Measurements: A Comparison of High Resolution, 3D and Conventional 2D Late Gadolinium Enhancement Cardiac MR. JMRI 2009 30: 794-800.