John MacMicking PhD
Associate Professor of Microbial Pathogenesis
Departments & Organizations
Cell-autonomous immunity; Constitutive and inducible host defense programs; Inflammasomes; Interferons (IFNs); Intracellular pathogens; Single cell analyses; Vertebrate and bacterial genetics more...
- BS, Australian National Univ, 1990
- Ph.D., Cornell University, 1997
- Randow F., MacMicking, J.D., and James, L.C. Cellular self-defense: How cell-autonomous immunity protects against pathogens. Science. 340,701-706 (2013).
- Shenoy, A.R., Wellington, D.A., Kumar, P., Kassa, H., Booth, C.J., Cresswell, P., and MacMicking, J.D. GBP5 promotes NLRP3 inflammasome assembly and immunity in mammals. Science. 336, 481-485 (2012).
- MacMicking, J.D. IFN-induced effector mechanisms in cell-autonomous immunity. Nature Reviews of Immunology. 12, 367-382. (2012).