Andrea Gottsegen Asnes MD, MSW
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics); Director, Yale Pediatric Residency Program
Departments & Organizations
Child Maltreatment more...
- B.A., Yale University, 1987
- M.S.W., New York University, 1990
- M.D., Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, 1998
- Asnes, AG, Leventhal, JM. Children’s experience of IPV: time for pediatricians to take action. JAMA Pediatrics 2013 Mar; 167(3):299-300.
- Asnes, AG, Leventhal, JM. Connecting the dots in childhood and adolescent trauma. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine 2011 Jan; 165(1): 87-88.
- Schaeffer, PS Leventhal, JM & Asnes, AG. Children’s disclosures of sexual abuse: Learning from direct inquiry. Child Abuse and Neglect, 2011; 35, 343-352.