Student Research Day
Student Research Day is a major event at the Yale School of Medicine where graduating medical students and MD/PhD students working in the lab present the results of their thesis research work in a scientific poster session to a university-wide audience of interested faculty members and students. In addition, five oral presentations of prize winning theses are presented in a Plenary Scientific Session.
Student Research Day participants
Showing images 0-0 of 0.
fr: Nancy Allen, Ruth Wang'ondo, Katherine Uyhazi
br: Chen Wang, Dr. Jamieson, Corey Frucht, Dan Okin
- Dan Okin, Jimmy Martenson
- Christopher Bartley, Ogechukwu Eze
- Mark Youngblood, Jennifer Guo, Andrew Kobets
- Stacey Kallem, Dr. James Jamieson
- Chen Wang, Dr. James Jamieson
- Ruth Wang'Ondu, Dr. Peter Aronson
- Katherine Uyhazi, Dr. James Jamieson, Catherine Yang
- Dan Okin, Dr. James Jamieson
- Nancy Allen, Katherine Uyhazi, Chen Wang