Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
Yale University333 Cedar Street, PO Box 208024
New Haven, CT 06520-8024
Phone Number (203) 785-4569
(1) Mechanism of action of the Rad51 and Dmc1 recombinases.
(2) Role of the Rad51 paralogs in recombination reactions.
(3) Role of the breast tumor suppressors BRCA1 and BRCA2 in recombination reactions.
(4) Role of the RecQ DNA helicases BLM, WRN, and RTS in recombination reaction.
(5) Role of the Rad50-Mre11-Xrs2/Nbs1 complex in recombination reactions.
(6) Chromatin structure and recombination.
Inquiries for postdoctoral opportunities:
Patrick Sung, Professor
Yale University School of Medicine
Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
333 Cedar Street, SHM C130A
New Haven, CT 06520
Phone: (203) 785-4553
Fax: (203) 785-6037