Shuangge (Steven) MaDivision of Biostatistics
School of Public Health, Yale University
Email: shuangge.ma AT yale.edu
Tel: (203) 785-3119 Fax: (203) 785-6912
Mailing: 60 College ST, LEPH 209 New Haven, CT 06520
- PostDoc. in Biostatistics. University of Washington, Seattle. 2006.
Advisor: Dr. Richard Kronmal
- Ph.D. in Statistics. University of Wisconsin, Madison. 2004.
Advisor: Dr. Michael R. Kosorok
- M.S. in Physics. University of California, Los Angeles. 2000.
- B.S. in Physics. University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, Anhui, China. 1999.
Advisor: Dr. Shaolong Wan
- Spring 2012: Generalized Linear Models (BIS 692): see classes*V2 for more details.
- Regularized classification and survival analysis for expression profiling of cancer
- Integrative analysis of genomic data and marker identification
- Gene set (pathway and network) based genomic data analysis
- Semiparametric analysis
- Collaborative biomedical research
- Software for Design and Analysis of Group Sequential Clinical Trials.
- Software for Regularized ROC for Disease Classification and Biomarker Selection
- Software for Clustering Threshold Gradient Descent Regularization
- Software for Meta Threshold Gradient Descent Regularization
- Software for Combining clinical and genomic covariates via Cov-TGDR
- Cancer microarray analysis with clustering penalization
- Integrative analysis of prognosis data using 2-norm group bridge
Last Updated: March 15, 2010