2. Other Past Medical History
1. Recurrent DVT in the left lower extremity (1993, 1998). Negative hypercoagulability work-up.
2. Hypogammaglobulinemia diagnosed in 1971 as incidental finding during ITP workup. He has received IVIG monthly since 1997.
3. Multiple infections since 1971, including bacterial meningitis, legionella pneumonia, urinary tract infections, and perirectal abscess.
4. Multiple episodes of biopsy-proven reactive lymphadenitis (see following slide).
5. NIDDM, hypertension, high cholesterol.