Lesley Devine PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Laboratory Medicine; Scientific Director, Cancer Center Immune Monitoring Laboratory
Departments & Organizations
Effects of novel immune therapies on the immune system more...
- BS, University of Strathclyde, 1991
- Ph.D., University College, London, 1995
- Differential expression of the human CD8beta splice variants and regulation of the M-2 isoform by ubiquitination. Thakral D, Dobbins J, Devine L, Kavathas PB. J Immunol. 2008 Jun 1;180(11):7431-42.
- Mapping the binding site on CD8 beta for MHC class I reveals mutants with enhanced binding. Devine L, Thakral D, Nag S, Dobbins J, Hodsdon ME, Kavathas PB. J Immunol. 2006 Sep 15;177(6):3930-8.
- Location of the epitope for an anti-CD8alpha antibody 53.6.7 which enhances CD8alpha-MHC class I interaction indicates antibody stabilization of a higher affinity CD8 conformation. Devine L, Hodsdon ME, Daniels MA, Jameson SC, Kavathas PB. Immunol Lett. 2004 May 15;93(2-3):123-30.