25. CVID References
- Kanathur N. Byrd RP Jr. Fields CL. Roy TM. Noncaseating granulomatous disease in common variable immunodeficiency. Southern Medical Journal. 93(6):631-3, 2000 Jun.
- Sneller MC. Common variable immunodeficiency. American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 321(1):42-8, 2001 Jan.
- Gottesman SR. Haas D. Ladanyi M. Amorosi EL. Peripheral T cell lymphoma in a patient with common variable immunodeficiency disease: case report and literature review. Leukemia & Lymphoma. 32(5-6):589-95, 1999 Feb.
- Conley ME. Cooper MD. Genetic basis of abnormal B cell development. Current Opinion in Immunology. 10(4):399-406, 1998 Aug.
- Ghia P. ten Boekel E. Rolink AG. Melchers F. B-cell development: a comparison between mouse and man. Immunology Today. 19(10):480-5, 1998 Oct.
This case conference was researched and presented by YanYun Wu, MD, PhD, Resident in Clinical Pathology and edited by Henry M. Rinder, MD, Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine, both at Yale University School of Medicine.