Agnès M C Vignery DDS, PhD
Senior Research Scientist in Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation and in Cell Biology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cell Niche and Homing
Vascular Biology and Therapeutics Program
Cell Biology: Membrane Traffic | Developmental Cell Biology and Genetics
Yale Core Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders
Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
Immunology and Immunotherapy
Differentiation mechanism of osteoblasts; Fusion mechanism of macrophages more...
- D.D.S., University of Paris, 1972
- Ph.D., University of Paris, 1975
- Jin C, Frayssinet P, Pelker R, Cwirka D, Hu B, Vignery A, Eisenbarth SC, Flavell RA. NLRP3 inflammasome plays a critical role in the pathogenesis of hydroxyapatite-associated arthropathy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011 Sep 6;108(36):14867-72. Epub 2011 Aug 19.
- Kang H, Chang W, Hurley M, Vignery A, Wu D. Important roles of PI3Kgamma in osteoclastogenesis and bone homeostasis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Jul 20;107(29):12901-6. Epub 2010 Jul 2.
- Zhang Q, Carlson J, Ke HZ, Li J, Kim M, Murphy K, Mehta N, Gilligan J, Vignery A. Dramatic increase in cortical thickness induced by femoral marrow ablation followed by a three-month treatment with PTH in rats. J Bone Miner Res. 2010 Feb 2. [Epub ahead of print]