Showing images 0-0 of 0.
- 9/16/2014: Dramatic shrinkage in size for lasers used in two-photon microscopy. Also: it's hard to find a yardstick these days!
- 8/9/2014: Thank you for joining us for summer research experience, Samantha and Rachel!
- 8/4/2014: In vivo imaging of dendritic spines in the cingulate cortex of Thy1-GFPM mouse. Victoria took this image, and Samantha has been helping us characterizing spine dynamics this summer.
- 5/15/2014: Michael, Marc, and Kevin in the lab. Thank you for the photos, Victoria!
- 5/15/2014: Michael, our first rotation graduate student, is trying to teach the mouse new tricks.
- 5/15/2014: Marc and Eric pumped up after a good day of experiments.
- 4/1/2014: Mice are performing the auditory decision-making task with high accuracy. Michael and Marc are now certified mouse whisperers!
- 1/30/2014: Using the 3D printers at Yale CEID to make custom plastic parts for the lab. Undergraduate Devin drew these parts. Thanks CEID and Devin!
- 1/6/2014: One behavioral box is training mice, and the other one getting ready to go.
- 10/11/2013: One of the first images from Rig#1: GABAergic interneurons in the neocortex in vivo!
- 10/11/2013: Two-photon rig#1 is hard at work imaging a model neuron.
- 10/11/2013: Two-photon rig #2.
- 10/11/2013: The mouse surgery setup -- ready for action.
- 10/11/2013: Bench space for molecular work. Check out that New Haven sunset!
- 10/11/2013: Every lab needs its coffee machine(s). We are starting with the french press, medium roasted beans from Blue State coffee, and a Maestro Plus burr grinder.
- 7/1/2013: Lab starts with empty rooms...