Showing images 0-0 of 0.
- 4/1/2014: Mice are performing the auditory decision-making task with high accuracy. Michael and Marc are now certified mouse whisperers!
- 1/30/2014: Using the 3D printers at Yale CEID to make custom plastic parts for the lab. Undergraduate Devin drew these parts. Thanks CEID and Devin!
- 1/6/2014: One behavioral box is training mice, and the other one getting ready to go.
- 10/11/2013: One of the first images from Rig#1: GABAergic interneurons in the neocortex in vivo!
- 10/11/2013: Two-photon rig#1 is hard at work imaging a model neuron.
- 10/11/2013: Two-photon rig #2.
- 10/11/2013: The mouse surgery setup -- ready for action.
- 10/11/2013: Bench space for molecular work. Check out that New Haven sunset!
- 10/11/2013: Every lab needs its coffee machine(s). We are starting with the french press, medium roasted beans from Blue State coffee, and a Maestro Plus burr grinder.
- 7/1/2013: Lab starts with empty rooms...