Jonathan Koff MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Director, Adult Cystic Fibrosis Program
Departments & Organizations
Airway epithelial inflammation; Innate immunity; Mucosal immunology; EGFR signaling more...
- B.A., Hamilton College, 1993
- M.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2000
- Kalinowski A , Ueki IF, Min-Oo G, , Ballon-Landa E, Knoff D, Galen B, Lanier LL, Nadel JA, Koff JL. (2014) EGFR activation suppresses respiratory virus-induced IRF1-dependent CXCL10 production. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. Jul 15;307(2):L186-96.
- Ueki IF, Min-Oo G, Kalinowski A, Ballon-Landa E, Lanier LL, Nadel JA, Koff JL. (2013) Respiratory virus-induced EGFR activation suppresses IRF1-dependent interferon ? and antiviral defense in airway epithelium. J Exp Med Sep 23;210(10):1929-36
- Sayah DM, Koff JL, Leard LE, Hays SR, Golden JA, Singer JP. Rhinovirus and other respiratory viruses exert different effects on lung allograft function that are not mediated through acute rejection. Clin Transplant. 2013 Jan-Feb;27(1):E64-71.