The goal of the Immune Monitoring Core Facility (IMCF) is to provide a resource for investigators requiring assessment of a patient's immune response as part of a clinical trial.
We offer several assays designed to monitor the patient's immunological function throughout the course of treatment.
- Flow Cytometry for Phenotypic Analysis (1-7 Colors)
- Tetramer Staining
- Intracellular Cytokine Staining (ICS)
- Flow Cytometric based Cytotoxicity Assays
- Multiplex Cytokine Analysis
- TCR Vβ Repertoire Analysis (Flow Cytometry)
- TCR vβ Spectratyping