Dov S. Greenbaum PhD, JD
Assistant Professor (Adjunct) of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
Departments & Organizations
Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry: Greenbaum Lab
Genomics; Genetics; Synthetic Biology; ELSI; Intellectual Property; Patents; Privacy; Standardization; Personalized Medicine; more...
- B.A., Yeshiva University, 1998
- M.Phil., Yale University, 2002
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2004
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2007
- Dov Greenbaum, Genomic Data Disclosure: Time to reassess the realities 13 AMERICAN JOURNAL OF BIOETHICS 47 (2013).
- Dov Greenbaum & Mark Gerstein , The Age of Genetically Optimized Sports, WALL STREET JOURNAL, July 23 2012.
- Dov Greenbaum, Legal Concerns in Emerging Science: Synthetic Biology and Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Law: Interdisciplinary Analysis (Miriam Bitton & Lior Zemer eds.) (Forthcoming 2013).