Stephanie C Eisenbarth MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Laboratory Medicine, of Immunobiology and of Medicine (Immunology); Assistant Director, Clinical Immunology & Flow Cytometry Laboratories; Director, Immune Monitoring Core
Departments & Organizations
Pattern Recognition Receptors; NOD-like Receptors (NLRs); Dendritic Cells; T cells; Allergy/Asthma; Vaccines/Adjuvants; Red Blood Cell Alloimmunization; Autoimmune Diabetes; Influenza more...
- BA, Bryn Mawr College, 1996
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2003
- M.D., Yale School of Medicine, 2005
- Krishnaswamy, JK, Chu, T, Eisenbarth, SC. Beyond Pattern Recognition: NOD-like Receptors in Dendritic Cells. Trends in Immunology, Jan 2013, in press.
- Eisenbarth, SC, Williams A, Colegio, OR, Meng, H, Strowig, T, Rongvaux, A, Henao-Mejia, J, Thaiss, C, Joly, S, Gonzalez, DG, Xu, L, Zenewicz, L, Haberman, AM, Elinav, E, Kleinstein S, Sutterwala, FS, Flavell, RA. Nlrp10 is a NOD-like receptor essential to initiate adaptive immunity by dendritic cells. Nature, April 2012, 484: 510-515. [PMCID: PMC3340615]
- Williams, A., Flavell, RA., Eisenbarth, SC. The Role of NOD-like Receptors in Shaping Adaptive Immunity. Current Opinion in Immunology. Feb 2010, 22: 1-7.