Venkata Subba Reddy Chennareddy PhD
Postdoctoral Associate in Genetics
Departments & Organizations
Genetics: DiMaio Lab
To identify and characterize cellular factors which mediate JC Polyomavirus entry and intracellular trafficking. more...
- B.Sc., Sri Venkateswara University, 1998
- M.Sc., Sri Venkateswara University, 2000
- Ph.D., Sri Venkateswara University, 2010
- Cordek DG, Croom-Perez TJ, Hwang J, Hargittai MRS, Subba-Reddy CV, Han Q, Lodeiro MF, Nings G, McCrory TS, Arnold JJ, H Koc, Lindenbach BD, Showalter SA and Cameron CE. 2014. Expanding the proteome of an RNA virus by phosphorylation of an intrinsically disordered viral protein. Journal of Biological Chemistry, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M114.589911.
- Leen EN, Kwok KYR, Birtley JR, Simpson PJ, Subba-Reddy CV, Chaudry Y, Sosnovtsev SV, Green KY, Prater SN, Young JC, Chung LMW, Marchant J, Roberts LO, Kao CC, Matthews S, Goodfellow IG and Curry S. 2013. Structures of the compact helical core domains of feline calicivirus and murine norovirus VPg proteins. Journal of Virology, 87: 5318–5330.
- Subba-Reddy CV, Yunus MA, Goodfellow IG and Kao CC. 2012. Norovirus RNA synthesis is modulated by an interaction between the viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase and the major capsid protein, VP1. Journal of Virology, 86: 10138–10149.