Ralph Joseph DiLeone PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and of Neurobiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Neurobiology: Kavli Institute for Neuroscience
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center | Molecular Psychiatry, Division of | Stress & Addiction Clinical Research Program | DiLeone Lab
Addictions; Animal Behavior; Ethology; Animal Nutrition; Diseases and Disorders; Drug Abuse; Eating Disorders; Etiology; Evolution; Genetic Manipulation; Natural History; Obesity; Psychiatry more...
- B.A., Skidmore College, 1992
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 1998
- Naryanan, N.S., Land, B.B., Solder, J.E., Deisseroth, K., and R.J. DiLeone (2012) Prefrontal D1 dopamine signaling is required for temporal control. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 109(50) 20726-31.
- Guarnieri, D.J., et al., (2011) Gene profiling reveals a role for stress hormones in the molecular and behavioral response to food restriction. Biological Psychiatry, Published online, August 17th, 2011.
- Sears, R.M., et al, (2010) Regulation of nucleus accumbens activity by the hypothalamic neuropeptide melanin-concentrating hormone. J. Neurosci. 30(24): 8263-8273.