Associate Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Dr. Jun Deng obtained his Ph.D. in physics at University of Virginia in 1998 and finished his postdoctoral traineeship at Department of Radiation Oncology of Stanford University in 2001. Currently, Dr. Deng is an ABR board certified medical physicist at Yale-New Haven Hospital, an Associate Professor at Department of Therapeutic Radiology of Yale University. Dr. Deng has been on Editorial Board of 14 peer-reviewed journals since 2003, serving on the Department of Defense Prostate Cancer...
- Prof. Shanglian Bao | Director, Beijing Key Lab of Medical Physics and Engineering, Peking University, Beijing, China.
- Prof. Yuanming Feng | Chairman, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.
Ph.D. Students & Beyond
- Yibao Zhang, Ph.D. | Medical Physicist, Department of Radiotherapy, Beijing Cancer Hospital, Beijing, China.
- Ying Zhang, B.S. | Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.
- Xin Ming, B.S. | Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.