Associate Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Radiation, Ionizing; Radiation Oncology; Radiotherapy, Image-Guided
Dr. Jun Deng is an Associate Professor at the Department of Therapeutic Radiology of Yale University School of Medicine and an ABR board certified medical physicist at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Deng obtained his Ph.D. from University of Virginia in 1998 and finished his postdoctoral fellowship at Department of Radiation Oncology of Stanford University in 2001. Dr. Deng has been serving on the Editorial Board of 14 peer-reviewed journals, been on the study section of DOD, ASTRO and RSNA for...
- Prof. Shanglian Bao | Director, Beijing Key Lab of Medical Physics and Engineering, Peking University, Beijing, China.
- Prof. Yuanming Feng | Chairman, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.
Ph.D. Students & Beyond
- Yibao Zhang, Ph.D. | Medical Physicist, Department of Radiotherapy, Beijing Cancer Hospital, Beijing, China.
- Ying Zhang, B.S. | Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.
- Xin Ming, B.S. | Department of Biomedical Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.