The Dela Cruz Lab has a strong and supportive environment for training at all levels.
- Medical Student Research: We welcome medical students interested in doing a rotation in the lab.
- Undergraduate Research– Academic Year or Summer: The lab hosts Yale College students for research during the academic year and summer months.
- Postdoctoral Training (Post Ph.d.): Postdocs interested in developing an independent research program are welcome to apply. Must be willing to apply for fellowship support.
- Fellowship Research Training (For Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellows): Many opportunities for fellows for basic and translational research in the lab.
- Internships: Opportunities for summer research for high school students, undergraduates and medical students are available.
Please contact Charles Dela Cruz for more information, or to make an appointment to talk about an ongoing or new project.