Center for Statistical Genomics and Proteomics
Our group develops mathematical, statistical, and computational methods to address scientific problems in molecular biology and genomics.
Some of our current research topics:
- Next generation sequencing, including DNA and Exome sequencing, RNA sequencing, ChIP-sequencing and Metagenomics
- Genome-wide association studies
- eQTL mapping in different organisms
- Pathway-based genomics analysis
- Network modeling and reconstruction
- Disease biomarker identification
- Targeted proteomics
- Herbal medicine
Please visit to the Software section to browse packages developed by our group.