NIDA Proteomics Center Supported Posters
- Andrade, E.C., Colangelo, C., Wilczak-Havill, K., Taylor, J.R. Williams, K.R., Nairn, A.C. (2008) Identification of alterations in synaptic protein composition in cortico- limbic-striatal brain regions after chronic cocaine exposure in Rats.
- Alexia T. Kedves, Angus C. Nairn, Jane R. Taylor and Peter Olausson (2008) Striatal neuroadaptations regulated by the transcription factor Sp1 are induced by chronic cocaine exposure in rodents.
- Peter Olausson, Dilja D. Krueger, Alexia T. Kedves, Angus C. Nairn and Jane R. Taylor (2008) Synaptic Neuroadaptations following Repeated Cocaine Exposure in Vervet monkeys – a Proteomics Analysis of the Frontal Cortex.
- A. Stipanovich, F-Y Wei, J. Lavaur, K. Stone, C. Colangelo, E. Gulcicek, M.R. Picciotto, E.D. Cedars, P. Greengard, A.C. Nairn (2008) Lfc phosphorylation sites: identification and physiological relevance.
- Kedves, A., Olausson, P., Krueger, D., Colangelo, C., Williams, K. Nairn, A., Taylor, J. (2007) Proteomic analysis of synaptic cortico-striatal neuroadaptations following repeated PCP exposure in Vervet monkeys. Poster # 498.22/HH3. Society for Neuroscience, November 3 – 7, 2007, San Diego, California.
- Collin-Hansen, Christian; CHRISTIAN COLLIN-HANSEN; Erol E. Gulcicek; Kenneth R. Williams; Christopher M. Colangelo; Angus Nairn (2007) Phosphoproteome of synaptoneurosomes from cocaine treated rats.
- Peter Olausson, Dilja D. Krueger, Christopher Colangelo, Kenneth R. Williams, Angus C. Nairn and Jane R. Taylor (2007) Proteomic Analysis of Persistent Cortico-Striatal Synaptic Neuro-Adaptations following Repeated Cocaine Exposure in Vervet monkeys.
- Collin-Hansen, Christian; Erol E. Gulcicek; Terence Wu; Kenneth R. Williams; Angus C. Nairn (2006) Development of a robust strategy for the enrichment of phosphorylated proteins and peptides from complex mixtures, 54th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, May28 - June1, 2006.
- Gulcicek, Erol E.; Mark A. Shifman; Perry Miller; Christopher M. Colangelo; Kathryn L. Stone; TuKiet T. Lam; Can Bruce (2006) High Probability MS Identification of Phosphopeptides by their Mass Defect. 54th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, May28 - June1, 2006.
- Collin-Hansen, Christian, E. E. Gulcicek, T. Wu, K. R. Williams, A. C. Nairn; (2006), Comparison of methods for enrichment of phosphoproteins and phosphopeptides from complex samples, Poster # 99.11/OO91, Atlanta, GA: Society for Neuroscience, Oct. 14, 2006.
- Andrade, E., Colangelo, C., Berberich, M., Allen, P., Taylor, J.R., Williams, K.R., Nairn, A.C. (2006) Identification of alterations in synaptic protein composition in cortico-limbic-striatal brain regions after chronic cocaine exposure in mice. Society for Neuroscience. Online.
- Andrade, E.C., Wu, T., Colangelo, C., Lam, T., Berberich, M., Stone, K., Allen, P.B., Taylor, J.R., Williams. K.R., Nairn, A.C. (2005) Identification of alterations in synaptic protein composition following chronic cocaine exposure in mice. Program # 1030.5. Society for Neuroscience. Online.
- Krueger, D.D., Olausson, P., Wu, T., Williams, K.R., Taylor, J.R., Nairn, A.C., (2005) Proteomic analysis of persistent cortico-limbic-striatal neuroadaptations following repeated cocaine exposure in vervet monkeys. Program # 1030.6. 2005 Abstract viewer, Society for Neuroscience. Online.