Software for Free Download
Gene Array Data Analysis Programs Developed in Hongyu's Lab of Statistical Genetics
- BCLUST. A program to assess reliability of gene clusters from expression data by using consensus tree and bootstrap resampling method. Readme (PDF). Related Paper.
- QAnalyzer 1.0. Statistical analysis of QuantArray data, including dye effect adjustment and ANOVA analysis. ReadMe (PDF). Additional Link: QAnalyzer 1.0 Linux download.
- GProcessor 3.0. Statistical analysis of GenePix data, including dye effect adjustment and ANOVA analysis. ReadMe (PDF). Additional Link: GProcessor 3.0 Linux download.
Microarray Data Analysis Software From Other Sources
- Some R Packages for Microarray Analysis (Terry Speed's Group at UC Berkeley)
- SAM: Significance Analysis of Microarrays (Tibshirani's Lab at Stanford University)
- Cluster (Gavin Sherlock at Stanford University)
- ScanAnalyze, Cluster and TreeView (Mike Eisen Lab)
- ANOVA Programs for Microarray Data (The Churchill Group at the Jackson Laboratory)
- J-Express (MolMine)