Departments & Organizations
Lena started out as a internet specialist in communications for the Yale Medical Group in 2004, and in 2006 was promoted to have purview over the web for all of YSM. Within months she created the first iteration of the brain trust dedicated to the mission of a "world-class" web presence for YSM, which has now grown to a team of seven. Lena became the Director of the YSM Web Group, the team responsible for all YSM Websites.
The group is dedicated to these goals:
- Beautiful, useful, consistently branded websites that as a unit speak to the excellence of YSM
- All faculty and organizations being able to promote their important work, regardless of whether or not they have money
- Ease of accessibility for users and web editors
- Excellent communication with clients and administration
- Efficient use of accurate data across websites
Read more about the YSM Web Group.
In 2016, Lena was promoted to be the Production Director for the Yale School of Medicine Office of Communications, now with oversight of YSM Website Services and Support, as well as the production of Yale Medicine communications, brand, and collateral.
Education & Training
|MA||Western Michigan University, Non-Fiction Writing and Religion (1996)|
|BA||Beloit College, English Literature (1994)|