- Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Application
- Supplemental Form
In addition to the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences application, a supplemental form is required. It is to be submitted electronically to the Program Registrar, Pamela Fucci. Investigative Medicine Supplemental Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Credentials/Supplemental Materials:
- Personal Statement of Purpose
A 500-1,000 word statement describing your reasons for applying to the Investigative Medicine Program, commitment to research, research goals, research experience, background and interests.
- Letters of Recommendation
Three letters of recommendation are required from individuals who can evaluate your academic work, intellectual ability, and/or academic potential for graduate work. One letter should originate from a faculty member of your medical school or residency program.
- Transcript(s)/Academic Records
A transcript from each college or university is required. Applicants who have attended international institutions where transcripts/academic records are in a language other than English, must submit those transcripts with certified English translations.
- Examination Scores and Results:
- General Graduate Record Examination (GRE) results are NOT required.
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Official transcripts for Steps 1 and 2 are required (Step 3, if applicable) as evidence of U.S. medical training and qualification.
- Specialty examinations of the American Board of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Neurology, Psychiatry or other discipline are required if applicable.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The TOEFL is required of all applicants whose native language is not English. This requirement is waived only for applicants who will have received a baccalaureate degree, or its foreign equivalent, prior to matriculation at Yale, from a college or university where English is the primary language.