Yuhong Lu Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist in Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Therapeutic Radiology: Radiobiology
Hypoxia and Gene Silencing
- Souzhou Medical College, 1987
- M.D., West China University of Medical Sciences, 1993
- Ph.D., McGill University, 2004
- Lu Y, Chu A, Turker M, and Glazer P. “Hypoxia-induced BRCA1 silencing correlates with specific histone modifications in cancer cells”. Mol Cell Biol.2011, 31(16):3339-50 (Journal Cover).
- Hegan DC, Lu Y, Sta chelek GC, Crosby ME, Bindra RS, Glazer PM. Inhibition of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase down-regulates BRCA1 and RAD51 in a pathway mediated by E2F4 and p130. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010; 107(5):2201-6.
- Lu Y, Zi X, Pollak M. “Overexpression of ErbB2 receptor significantly inhibits IGF-I-induced Shc-MAPK signaling pathway in breast cancer cells.” BiochemBiophys Res Commun, 2004; 313(3): 709-15.